As we start the new year, I ran the stats on our blog posts in 2014, and found the top 10 posts by views. Here they are:
- Four tips for starting an ERP project
What you need to consider before you embark on an ERP project, and the first actions you should take when you start.
- Tips for Consultants Going Down-Market: Details vs. Focus
ERP consultants who are used to working with large business need to change their approach with smaller organizations.
- Theory of Constraints ensures a successful ERP selection and Implementation
How using Goldratt’s Theory of Constraints can help when throughout the life of an ERP project.
- Three Common ERP Myths De-Bunked ? Myth #3: Selecting on functionality
There is more to selecting an ERP vendor than just considering technology and functionality issues, there are other important factors that also need to be included.
- Catering for the Safe Food for Canadians Act
New food safety regulations impose additional requirements on businesses operating along the food chain.
- 15 Cost Items of ERP Projects you need to know
The various cost items (obvious and less obvious ones) that need to be planned for and managed in an ERP project.
- What Corn Tells Us About How Innovation Spreads Through an Industry
When it comes to innovation, organizations have to decide where on the curve they are, which determines what they are prepared to risk and what rewards they should expect.
- Twenty questions for CFOs embarking on an ERP project
A comprehensive description of the issues that CFOs need to consider before and during an ERP project, as well as the ongoing ones.
- Business Objects for Non-Programmers
SYSPRO’s business objects provide a powerful and flexible framework for integrating with other systems.
- Managing Technical Debt - Part 1
What technical debt means and why all organizations have it.